My name is Fleur Nabert, I am an artist and a mother of three little girls.
My passion in life is to make faith irradiate!
I do it two ways : through sculptures and stain glass windows in churches I design for more than 15 years, and through meaninfgul jewelry and glass icons I create for people.
My creations aim to be sparkles of the infinite light of God and to support our souls to grow in His light and His love.
Every piece is made entirely by hand in my studio in Paris and shipped anywhere in the world.
Aleteia sits down with Catholic artist Fleur Nabert to talk about the new spiritual jewelry line she is launching in the United States, and about how St. Therese has inspired her in her work and in her life.
Aleteia: You are a well-known Catholic artist in France and, for the Feast Day of St. Therese of Lisieux, you are launching in the United States a spiritual jewelry line inspired by this universally beloved saint. You have the same name (fleur means flower, like the Little Flower) and the same citizenship — tell us more about your special bond with Therese!
ALL ORDER OVER $90 receive FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
Your order will be shipped by DHL and delivered within three days (except for the Diamond collection made to order with specific shipping).
Fleur Nabert on EWTN
The Rose Collection story
Therese, Louis and Zelie Martin Reliquary
- in front of Mary's "Coat of Light" designed by Fleur in 2019, Basilica of Saint-Avold, France
Chapel Our Lady of the Smile
- Designed by Fleur in 2012, Lisieux France
Tabernacle and Monstrance
- Designed by Fleur in 2012 for Our Lady of the Smile Chapel, Lisieux France
The Martin Familiy Reliquary
- created by Fleur in 2013, entrusted to the Magnificat Foundation, venerated at the Carmel of Philadelphia PA
The Martin Family Reliquary
- created by Fleur in 2013, venerated at The Magnificat Day of Faith, Brooklyn NY, 2018
Statue of Therese of Lisieux
- Bronze created by Fleur in 2016, Cloister of Mercy, Lisieux